The Leadership Program provides a wealth of resources to support your growth, your grasp of NVC, and connection with yourself and your community.
We engage our program participants through materials, teaching, and experience on all levels: internal; interpersonal; organization/group functioning; and systemic.
Though the program provides rich opportunities for personal growth and healing, the focus is on leadership and supporting people to pass on whatever they learn in many different forms.
Our lead trainers, Roxy Manning and François Beausoleil, bring decades of experience leading NVC groups and trainings, and are at the forefront of social change in diversity and business.
The Bay NVC LP was launched in 2000 by founders Miki Kashtan, Inbal Kashtan and the late Julie Green. It continues to grow in strength and impact with each year.
Our graduates include extraordinary people of all ages, from diverse backgrounds and from many parts of the world. They share a common experience of being touched and transformed by NVC and a desire to share it with others.
Examples of how others have applied their learning:
- offering NVC workshops in Thailand, Sri Lanka, San Quentin prison
- peace-making in conflict zones
- certification as CNVC Certified Trainers and collaborating with other trainers
- creation of diversity, social justice and spirituality retreats
- working with schools, businesses, and institutions to incorporate NVC principles into their operations
- transforming family and work relationships
- working 1-on-1 with individuals as a coach, mentor, or counselor