Our program is a year of on-going learning and collaboration, featuring three powerful retreat experiences of living in community with other participants. Components include:
- 3 residential retreats with inspirational instructors
- 24 weekly teleclasses
- weekly empathy buddy calls
- program assistant support, through mediations, empathy, and coaching
- weekly readings and journaling
Participants also create their own opportunities. Examples include the creation of new NVC initiatives, developing and offering programs together, providing feedback to each other on workshop designs, creating community and forging lifelong collaborations and friendships.
Throughout the year, you will have the opportunity to engage in-depth in both the theoretical and practical exploration of NVC. Core areas of study include:
- Structural power and unequal access to resources
- Conscious interdependence
- Mediation and group facilitation
- Teaching and sharing NVC with others
- Core principles of NVC and principle-based teaching
- Transparency, authenticity, and vulnerability in relationships and groups
Please see Topics Covered for more details.